A-T Global Alliance Website Terms & Conditions
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website may only be accessible if you have registered or sent a request to the site administrator.
Use of Website
You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Material
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in Australia;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of above paragraph
Links To and From Other Websites
Throughout this website you will find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this website in breach of the above clause you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
A limited amount of the generic images used on this site are from stock photo libraries or posed by models. Wherever possible, we use images of the actual families and researchers who work with us.
Exclusion of Liability
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of Australia.
Law & Jurisdiction
Amending these Terms & Conditions
On occasion, we may choose to modify these terms and conditions. You agree to periodically review this agreement so that you are aware of any such revisions. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. These Terms & Conditions were last updated on the 20th of November 2020.